Providing individual counseling for women, men and young adults.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Safe non-drug remedies for anxiety
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Mood disorder
- Anger Management
- Life Adjustments and Transitions
- Work Stress Reduction
- Relationship Conflicts
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for anxiety to life transition and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Rates & Insurance
Accepted Insurance Plans:
- Anthem BCBS
- Most EAP Plans
Please inquire about others not listed.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all most major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee.